Give yourself a refreshing treatment!
Facial scrub: skin care in three steps
Spoilt for choice: finding the right scrub
Natural scrubs with fruit pips or sea sand
For oily skin that is more prone to blemishes, a product with an antibacterial effect is more suitable. Anti-Blemish Daily Wash Scrub from NIVEA, with magnolia bark extract and fine exfoliating particles visibly refines the skin’s appearance.
How to use a facial scrub
- Use your fingers to apply the facial scrub to your forehead, nose and chin.
- Work your way from the centre of your forehead to your temples.
- Rub gently from the bridge of your nose towards the tip.
- Make more intensive circular movements in the area around the edges of your nose and very gentle movements on your cheeks.
- Work along your jawbone to your chin.
- Finally, move down your neck from your chin.
- Always make sure to avoid the eye and mouth areas.
The best time of day to exfoliate
Fruit acid peels – aid for blemished skin
Attention! Never perform a fruit acid peel yourself. It’s better to have a treatment in a beauty salon. And make sure you only ever have a fruit acid peel during the winter months, as it makes your skin much more sensitive to sunlight.