Skin type 1: combination
- oily shine
- tends to have clogged pores
- the cheek area is drier
Your T-zone needs extra attention
Tips for combination skin
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly before applying facial care products.
- Use lukewarm water instead of hot or ice-cold water.
- Regularly use a moisturizer – a hazelnut-sized amount is enough!
- Choose a product that is especially suited to combination skin, such as NIVEA 24h Moisture Boost + Matte Day Cream.
Skin type 2: dry
Does your skin look rough and flaky? It is therefore less elastic, feels tight and, in many cases, tends to itch.
With special care creams, you can replenish and protect the skin’s moisture barrier.
Common dry skin characteristics:
- tight and tends to itch
- rough and flaky appearance
- vulnerable to environmental stressors that cause dry skin
Never neglect dry skin
Tips for dry skin
- You can help your skin from within by having a healthy diet. Drink plenty of water every day.
- Day creams with SPF protect your skin from sunburn. NIVEA 24H Moisture Boost + Nourish Day Cream with SPF 15 is enriched with Shea Butter and moisturizing Magnolia Extract, which soothes dry skin.
Skin type 3: normal
Visibly supple and soft skin, fine pores, and a rosy complexion: if that’s what you see when you look in the mirror, then you have normal skin. Even committing occasional beauty crimes won’t do it too much harm. But to keep its healthy appearance, even normal skin needs moisture and protection. Develop your personal care routine!
Common normal skin characteristics:
- soft, with fine pores,
- low maintenance rosy complexion,
- good circulation and bouncy
Your skin likes routine
Tips for normal skin
- Regular day and night care keeps your skin fresh.
- Gentle exfoliation unclogs pores and removes dead skin cells.
- By gently massaging in your face cream, you will also improve blood circulation. NIVEA 24H Moisture Boost + Refresh Day Cream, enriched with Vitamin E, delivers fast-absorbing moisture and long-lasting hydration.
Skin type 4: sensitive
Sensitive skin is more vulnerable to environmental stressors that cause dry skin. Skin feels tight, itchy, and develops redness due to dryness. Sensitive skin, therefore, requires special care to heal dryness and protect its moisture barrier at the same time.
Common sensitive skin characteristics:
- vulnerable to the environmental stressors that cause dry skin
- tight and itchy due to dryness
- often appears red due to dryness
An important requirement for sensitive skin is rest!
Tips for sensitive skin
- Choose a cream that provides protection from environmental stressors that cause dry skin.
- Gently dab your face with a towel after cleansing it rather than rubbing it vigorously.
- Choose fragrance-free products.
- Try NIVEA 24H Moisture Boost + Soothe Day cream. Fragrance free with grape seed extract, this gentle and non-greasy cream will soothe your dry skin.