Mature skin: the first signs
Protect your skin from the sun’s rays!
How does mature skin develop?
- From our twenties, our skin slowly begins to lose its moisture.
- By the time we’re 30, the skin forms fewer lipids – fine lines and the first wrinkles on the forehead are visible.
- From the age of 40, our skin starts to become thinner and lose its firmness and elasticity. The first signs of mature skin are visible around the eyes and mouth. As we age, the cell activity in our bodies decreases and our skin regenerates more slowly.
- Due to the loss of the skin’s own collagen, the volume of mature skin reduces visibly after the age of 50.
- By the age of 60, the skin loses density and thickness. Also, age-related pigmentation spots start appearing.
Mature skin – making yourself look beautiful!
Creams with Q10 plus and highly effective creatine, for example, help to reduce fine lines. NIVEA Vital Anti-Age Extra Rich Day Cream, with its formula of natural argan oil and strengthening calcium, supplies intensive moisture to dry, mature skin, resulting in an immediate feeling of well-being.
Mature skin is particularly demanding
Give your skin a new lease of life
Make-up – mature skin’s little helper
Ingredients for mature skin
- Creams with argan oil and calcium moisturise the skin intensively and provide a lot of extra hydration to dry, mature skin.
- The formula with soya extract in NIVEA Vital Soja Anti-Age Day cream reduces lines and wrinkles. This gives mature skin an even-looking appearance.
- Calcium and nutrient-rich extracts meet your mature skin’s demanding special requirements: calcium is known for its strengthening properties. Pearl extracts are rich in important minerals.
- Burdock fruit extract supports the skin’s own collagen production. NIVEA Natural Balance Anti-Age Day Cream with burdock fruit extract demonstrates visible anti-ageing results.
- Q10 is an ingredient found in the skin, whose natural concentration decreases as you age. By using a suitable anti-ageing cream, Q10 can be fed into the skin again effectively.