(61)

Pure & Natural TM Organic Aloe Vera roll-on deodorant

Size

All skin types
All skin types
Normal skin
Normal skin

Shop Now

Product Features

Deo protection
Refreshing
Bio Aloe Vera
All skin types
All skin types
Normal skin
Normal skin

Product Highlights

  • 0% aluminium deodorant
  • 24h odour protection
  • 95% natural origin ingredients*
  • Made with organic aloe vera

How to

1 Shower
Best, use the deodorant after taking a shower
2 Apply
Apply product directly to your underarms
3 Careful
Do not use deodorant on irritated skin
4 Let dry
Allow product to dry completely before getting dressed

Product Details

Keep that fresh feeling all day long with NIVEA Pure & Natural™ Organic Aloe Vera roll on deodorant. Made with 95% naturally derived ingredients*, this aloe vera deodorant rolls on easily and provides 24h odour protection for for a natural fresh and healthy feeling. The remaining 5% of ingredients are added for formula stability and safety. This NIVEA aloe vera deodorant contains 0% aluminum.
*Ingredients sourced from nature retaining >50 % of their natural state after being processed, including water.

Item Number 83496 (83496-05500-30)

Special Ingredients

Bio Aloe Vera

Ratings and Reviews

4.4
Excellent (61 Ratings)
(33)
(23)
(3)
(2)
(0)
Xiao
2022-07-16
Not satisfied
Got this Nivea pure & natural organic aloe vera bio for #freeproduct with #trywithtopbox.. it is 0% aluminum.. this deodorant is not for me, as I have excessive sweaty specially it's summer with 30°.. it disappointment me because I thought I would feel dry but not. I like the fresh smell though..

Report Abuse

Do you want to report an abuse?
Nadi
2022-07-08
Review Panel Member
Best Product Ever…!!!
Got this sent to me by #tryitwithtopbox and it’s my new favorite so far…!!!! After trying all kinds of underarm this is by far the best one and works so well for me. Smells absolutely wonderful..! I used it after my morning shower and right after my evening shower and the scent last for hours… it’s doesn’t have a greasy feeling and works wonders for when I’m working out.. 10/10 would recommend…

Report Abuse

Do you want to report an abuse?
xotamtam
2022-07-05
Love this deodorant
I love the way this deodorant feels when I put it on, it's not greasy it doesn't stain my clothing at all like others do and it has an amazing scent!! It's not overpowering. #freeproduct #trywithtopbox

Report Abuse

Do you want to report an abuse?